OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A pedestrian died after he was struck by a motorist on Northwest Expressway in Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma City Police Department officers were called to the area of Northwest Expressway and Candlewood at approximately 10:54 p.m. Friday.
Police told KFOR that an adult male wearing dark-colored clothing left a nearby convenience store and was walking across the road when he was struck by a vehicle driven by a young man.
The pedestrian died while he was being transported to a hospital.
The driver was not speeding or under the influence of alcohol, according to police.
Police have not released the pedestrian’s name.
- Why Apple is urging ‘all users’ to update their iOS
- ‘Grandma’s trying to get me arrested’: Man says he was stopped by TSA over ‘surprise’ in briefcase
- The grocery prices in ‘Home Alone’ are freaking people out on TikTok: ‘Insane’
- Gabby Petito lawsuit: Brian Laundrie’s parents finally admit what their son told them, attorney says
- Supreme Court appears divided over Purdue Pharma bankruptcy deal