OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A pedestrian died after he was struck by a motorist on Northwest Expressway in Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma City Police Department officers were called to the area of Northwest Expressway and Candlewood at approximately 10:54 p.m. Friday.
Police told KFOR that an adult male wearing dark-colored clothing left a nearby convenience store and was walking across the road when he was struck by a vehicle driven by a young man.
The pedestrian died while he was being transported to a hospital.
The driver was not speeding or under the influence of alcohol, according to police.
Police have not released the pedestrian’s name.
- Police say ex-girlfriend shot boyfriend’s current girlfriend after dispute
- Two families displaced, one firefighter in hospital after fire
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Sunday’s cold front to bring cooler weather, strong storms to Oklahoma
- State lawmakers respond to U.S. Supreme Court nomination