OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A pedestrian was killed on a section of interstate in Oklahoma City.
Corey Allen Smith, 36, of Norman was pronounced dead by a medical examiner on Thursday, according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol news release.
Smith was hit by a vehicle on Interstate 40 West, just east of Douglas in Oklahoma City, according to the news release.
Smith’s death is under investigation, according to a news release.
- Pay it 4Ward: Hope House administrator betters lives through compassion and kindness
- Black Lives Matter-OKC pays bond for Oklahoma father accused of murdering man who was allegedly breaking into his business
- 34 Oklahoma lawmakers call for new investigation into death row inmate’s conviction
- Oklahoma 2-year-old almost dies in San Antonio accident, now back home in stable condition
- EMSA responds to over 75 heat-related emergencies in Oklahoma City metro area in 1-week period