OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A pedestrian was killed on a section of interstate in Oklahoma City.
Corey Allen Smith, 36, of Norman was pronounced dead by a medical examiner on Thursday, according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol news release.
Smith was hit by a vehicle on Interstate 40 West, just east of Douglas in Oklahoma City, according to the news release.
Smith’s death is under investigation, according to a news release.
- Nurse pulls 3 newborns out of hospital hit by the Beirut blast
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Tracking the Tropics: Experts update hurricane season forecast to ‘extremely active’ with 24 named storms
- Marines react to discovery of sunken tank, remains off California coast
- Cuomo takes over governors group as virus batters states