OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A pedestrian was killed on a section of interstate in Oklahoma City.
Corey Allen Smith, 36, of Norman was pronounced dead by a medical examiner on Thursday, according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol news release.
Smith was hit by a vehicle on Interstate 40 West, just east of Douglas in Oklahoma City, according to the news release.
Smith’s death is under investigation, according to a news release.
- OU archaeologists uncover buried building in ancient Mexican city
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- Oklahoma City church giving away stuffed turkey legs to those in need
- Guthrie organization giving food to those in need
- Two nurses honored as ‘Superheroes in Scrubs’