PIEDMONT, Okla. (KFOR) – An Oklahoma school district has suspended softball workouts and activities for its high school after possible exposure to COVID-19.
On Thursday, Piedmont school officials were notified that several softball players had a possible exposure to COVID-19.
The exposure to an adult, a non-employee, did not take place at Piedmont Public Schools.
Out of an abundance of caution, all Piedmont High School softball workouts and activities have been suspended until July 28.
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, some 20 injured
- 486 new COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma, OSDH reports
- New Zealand has gone 100 days without community transmission of COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Royals fan cutouts feature stormtrooper, ‘Weekend At Bernie’s’