OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Officials have arrested a teenager following a deadly shooting at an Oklahoma City apartment complex.
On Friday, officers with the Oklahoma City Police Department were called to the Raindance Apartments, located at N.W. 122nd and Pennsylvania Ave., after receiving reports of gunshots being heard in the area.
When police arrived at the scene, they found 22-year-old Tybreko Davis’ body in the courtyard of the apartment complex.
Investigators say it appears that Davis became involved in an altercation at the apartment complex when he was shot.
A few days after the crime, authorities say they were able to arrest a suspect in the case.
On Monday afternoon, officials arrested a 17-year-old on a charge of first-degree murder.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary
- Experts explain log lighters after investigators say one caused recent house explosion
- Oklahoma City Firefighters give advice on fire and explosion prevention