UPDATE: The driver of the stolen vehicle has been identified as 34-year-old Joshua Karpe. Karpe was taken into custody by the Oklahoma City Police Department and booked into the Oklahoma County Jail.
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – One suspect is in custody after a long-distance police chase involving a stolen Frito-Lay truck.
The vehicle was stolen Saturday morning at a Circle K near NW 39th and N May. The pursuit ended near S 30th and E Southgate Road, southeast of Enid.
Police say at least one county vehicle was hit during the chase.
At some point, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper fired shots at the vehicle.
This is a developing story. Stay with KFOR as more information is released.
- Post-COVID ‘brain fog’ could be result of virus changing patients’ spinal fluid
- Alec Baldwin sued for defamation by family of slain Marine
- KFOR / KAUT Junior Meteorologist – Trendon
- CDC study shows prior COVID-19 infection and vaccines protected against delta variant
- 13,000 new COVID-19 cases reported in Oklahoma as hospitalizations rise