UPDATE: The driver of the stolen vehicle has been identified as 34-year-old Joshua Karpe. Karpe was taken into custody by the Oklahoma City Police Department and booked into the Oklahoma County Jail.
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – One suspect is in custody after a long-distance police chase involving a stolen Frito-Lay truck.
The vehicle was stolen Saturday morning at a Circle K near NW 39th and N May. The pursuit ended near S 30th and E Southgate Road, southeast of Enid.
Police say at least one county vehicle was hit during the chase.
At some point, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper fired shots at the vehicle.
This is a developing story. Stay with KFOR as more information is released.
- Putnam City Athletics Enshrines 3rd Hall of Fame Class
- Fatal vehicle accident on Highway 62
- Mother fights for two-year-old’s birth certificate
- Judge blocks DeSantis’s ‘Stop WOKE Act,’ says Florida feels like a ‘First Amendment upside down’
- Officials: At least 2 die after planes collide in California