OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – An elderly woman drowned in a swimming pool in southwest Oklahoma City Tuesday morning, police say.
Police responded to the scene near S.W. 15th and Morgan Road around 7:50 a.m. on Tuesday.
According to officials, a man came home from Walmart and found his 80-year-old mother not breathing in the swimming pool.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Police: Chase ends with stolen vehicle crashing into creek
- Oklahoma City police investigating shooting
- Nurse pulls 3 newborns out of hospital hit by the Beirut blast
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Tracking the Tropics: Experts update hurricane season forecast to ‘extremely active’ with 24 named storms