OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – An elderly woman drowned in a swimming pool in southwest Oklahoma City Tuesday morning, police say.
Police responded to the scene near S.W. 15th and Morgan Road around 7:50 a.m. on Tuesday.
According to officials, a man came home from Walmart and found his 80-year-old mother not breathing in the swimming pool.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Lightning sparks house fire in Oklahoma City
- ‘Coonsie’ the raccoon owner George Simmons headed back to home to Idaho without her, for now
- OSDH allowing asymptomatic COVID-19 positive nurses to continue working in emergency situations
- Sunbeam receives $107,000-plus federal grant to support crime victims
- The cold front that brought severe weather to Oklahoma is moving quickly away and the weather looks great for Thanksgiving!