OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Authorities have identified a man who was killed outside a Bricktown bar early Sunday morning.
Around 1 a.m. on Sunday, emergency crews were called to a reported shooting in the 200 block of E. Sheridan.
When police arrived at the scene, they found the body of 24-year-old Demonte Semmions.
Investigators say Semmions and another patron at the Pink Parrot sports bar got into an argument and took the fight outside.
Once outside the bar, officials say Semmions was shot to death.
So far, there have been no arrests and no suspects identified.
If you have any information on the case, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
- Six-year-old girl seeking forever home after her siblings were adopted
- Coronavirus outbreak among Arkansas lawmakers grows to 9
- More than 300,000 lose power in first 24 hours of Oklahoma ice storm
- Trees, property continue to suffer through October ice storm
- Griffen traded to Detroit Lions