OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Authorities say customers at a local diner got quite a shock when a bullet shot through the window of the restaurant.
Around 9 p.m. on Monday, Oklahoma City officers were called to a reported shooting near S.E. 29th and I-35.
According to the police report, when officers arrived on the scene, they noticed a blood trail coming from a Denny’s restaurant.
The report states that officers followed the blood trail inside and saw that a bullet had shattered one of the windows.
Surveillance cameras nearby captured a white Lincoln driving up to the parking lot and the victim talking to the driver. A short time later, the victim was shot and ran into the Denny’s restaurant.
Officials say the victim was able to walk to a nearby hospital for treatment.
At this point, no other description of the suspect has been released.
- Known to many as a UFO cult – The Raëlians return to the spotlight in new documentary
- 1 in 3 nonprofits in danger of closing due to pandemic
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments
- Olbermann addresses controversial ‘wasting’ vaccines on Texas tweet on ‘Banfield’
- FBI: Suspects trained for Whitmer kidnapping in ‘kill house’