OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – One person was rushed to a hospital following a shooting on Sunday night.
Just before 8 p.m. on Sunday, emergency crews were called to a reported shooting near N.W. 10th and MacArthur Blvd. in Oklahoma City.
When officers arrived on the scene, they found one person suffering from a gunshot wound. Officials say the victim was conscious and was able to talk to them before being taken to a nearby hospital.
So far, no other details about the shooting are being released.
- 6 people killed, young child rescued in Woodward mobile home fire
- NY governor apologizes after sexual harassment allegations; lawmakers push for investigation
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- Adopted twins separated at birth find each other living just 6 blocks apart
- OSDH: 747 new COVID-19 cases, 0 new deaths reported in Oklahoma