OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Authorities are asking for the public’s help after a family’s dog was taken from their property.
Officials with the Oklahoma City Police Department say they are working to bring a little dog home after man was seen picking her up near N.W. Expressway and N. Rockwell Ave.
Investigators say they would like to speak with a man captured on the home’s surveillance cameras.
If you have any information on the crime, call CrimeStoppers at (405) 235-7300.
- Michigan parents denied legal rights to their babies due to outdated law
- 4-year-old boy gives National Guard members cookies, gets American flag patch in return
- Trump extends Secret Service protection to 14 family members, reports say
- In hidden message on White House website, Biden calls for coders
- Concerns about COVID-19 vaccine in the African American community have historical roots