OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – One man is recovering after he was shot during an argument at a gas station on Monday night.
Oklahoma City police say the victim was shot while at the 7-Eleven near N.W. 122nd and May Ave.
After being shot, the victim drove to the Love’s near Hefner and Pennsylvania Ave. for help.
At this point, it is unclear why the victim and the suspect were arguing.
The victim is expected to survive his injuries.
- OKC Thunder announces first half of 2020-21 season schedule
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday
- Wrong-way driver charged in deaths of 4 people
- Hospital support staff seek better pay and protections from COVID-19
- Florida officials announce arrests in ‘brilliant’ multi-million dollar Walmart crime spree