OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating a shooting after a victim knocked on a stranger’s door for help.
On Sunday afternoon, Oklahoma City police say a victim walked up to a home near N.W. 12th and May Ave. while suffering from a gunshot wound.
At this point, investigators say they have not been able to determine where the shooting took place, adding that witnesses are not being cooperative with the investigation.
The victim is expected to survive.
- Judge UW Clemon reflects on the legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- District Attorney says OHP trooper’s fatal shooting of armed vehicle passenger was justified
- Texas, national politicians react to death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg at 87
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement