OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Police in Oklahoma City say they are hoping the public can identify two men they need to speak with in regards to a pair of crimes.
Authorities with the Oklahoma City Police Department say they are investigating an indecent exposure case that occurred inside a retailer near N.W. 63rd and May.
Investigators released a picture of a man they would like to speak with in regards to the crime.
Police say they are also investigating another indecent exposure incident nearby.
Officials say a man exposed himself to a woman and two children as they were leaving a store near N.W. 63rd and Meridian.
If you have any information, call CrimeStoppers at (405) 235-7300.
- OKCPD nab pair of suspects at end of chase following drive-by shooting
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit
- Stay in School Fund tuition assistance helps low income private school students during pandemic
- California mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday