OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating a deadly shooting a gas station.
On Saturday night, emergency crews responded to a deadly shooting near N.W. 10th and Western Ave.
Police say a woman was found deceased at the scene. They don’t have a detailed suspect description yet.
“The only suspect information that we have right now is a black SUV. We do not have any other suspect description or any leads at this time,” Sgt. Jeff Dutton, with the Oklahoma City Police Department, said.
People who live near the gas station say they heard about 20 gunshots.
“Sleeping along, minding my own business when I heard gunshots. Several at first, just kind of, ‘pop pop pop,’ and then it sounded like a machine gun. Rapid fire,” Cecelia Emanuel Head said. “I saw the flashing lights and was like,’ okay, yeah, it was gunfire,’ and it’s on that side of the street, so that’s always better than my side of the street.”
The victim’s identity has not been released yet.
- Oklahoma landowners invited to help protect Northern bobwhites & monarch butterflies
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Former VA pathologist who misdiagnosed thousands of cases sentenced to 20 years
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales
- Walmart expanding COVID-19 vaccine roll out to more states