UPDATE: The 17-year-old male who was shot in Oklahoma City on Saturday morning has died.
Sgt. Robbie Robertson with the Oklahoma City Police Department said the teenager died from two gunshot wounds shortly after he was transported to a hospital.
The shooting occurred in a residence in the 100 block of Northwest 80th Street. The shooting was reported to police by phone at 9:51 a.m.
A suspect has not yet been identified.
“Right now they’re interviewing witnesses. Evidently, there were a lot of people in the house [at the time of the shooting],” Robertson said.
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City police officers responded to a shooting Saturday morning on the 100 block of NW 80th St.
OKCPD received the call at 9:51 a.m. on Saturday.
One unidentified 17-year-old male was found with a gunshot wound inside the residence and was transported to the hospital.
The victim’s condition remains unknown at this time.
The suspect is still outstanding and the case is under investigation.
Stay with KFOR as this story develops.
- Crystal Bridge Conservatory to close for major renovation
- “It’s just uninhabitable,” Mother claims son unable to shower for 19 days at Oklahoma County Jail
- Customers say they paid to attend balloon festival, met with empty field instead
- Child Abuse Prevention Month: Flags on Oklahoma Capitol grounds remember children killed by abuse, neglect
- Backlash to Georgia voting law continues as lawmakers remain split