OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Authorities have identified a man who was killed in a shooting in northeast Oklahoma City.
Around 6 p.m. on Saturday, officers were called to a reported shooting near N.E. 13th and Lincoln.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found 41-year-old Corey Burch inside a vehicle. Burch was rushed to a nearby hospital, but he later died from his injuries.
Investigators say Burch was driving near N.E. 14th and Kelley when an unknown suspect opened fire on his vehicle. He was able to drive to N.E. 13th and Lincoln where his car came to rest.
So far, no arrests have been made.
Investigators are asking anyone with information to call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- City of Oklahoma City Utilities customers concerned as water shutoffs return
- What’s inside President Biden’s Oval Office?