OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating a deadly shooting that claimed the life of a 41-year-old man.
Around 12:30 a.m. on Saturday, officers received a call about a shooting victim inside a car near The Children’s Hospital.
Investigators say the victim, identified as 41-year-old Henry Langston, was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Witnesses told police that they were driving near N.E. 21st and Fonshill when they found Langston in the roadway. They said they put him in their car and were driving him to the hospital.
So far, no arrests have been made.
If you have any information on the case, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
- California mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- City of Oklahoma City Utilities customers concerned as water shutoffs return