OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Investigators in Oklahoma City are asking for the public’s help finding a man who is wanted in connection to a deadly shooting earlier this summer.
Officials with the Oklahoma City Police Department say a warrant has been issued for 49-year-old Evan S. Harris.
Harris is wanted in connection to a deadly shooting that occurred on July 12 in the 2800 block of Indian Creek Blvd.
Authorities say Harris could be in the Enid or Oklahoma City area.
If you know his immediate whereabouts, call 911.
- Thunder Hold Off Portland for First Win on Road Trip
- Hot Shooting Cowboys Beat Cyclones in Ames
- Witness condemns fire crew response after three killed in Hammon fire
- KKK church flyers found in Marietta, surrounding communities
- Is football star ready for State Board? Some question experience of Gov. Stitt’s newest Board of Education nominee