OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – An investigation is underway after a hit-and-run in northeast Oklahoma City left one person dead.
Around 1:20 a.m. on Friday, a passerby flagged down an officer near N.E. 23rd and Martin Luther King saying there was a possible hit-and-run nearby.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found one female deceased in the roadway. She has not yet been identified.
Authorities are working to determine what the suspect vehicle looks like.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Pay it 4Ward: Hope House administrator betters lives through compassion and kindness
- Black Lives Matter-OKC pays bond for Oklahoma father accused of murdering man who was allegedly breaking into his business
- 34 Oklahoma lawmakers call for new investigation into death row inmate’s conviction
- Oklahoma 2-year-old almost dies in San Antonio accident, now back home in stable condition
- EMSA responds to over 75 heat-related emergencies in Oklahoma City metro area in 1-week period