NORMAN, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities in Norman are investigating a shooting that left one man dead and a woman injured.
Around 6:15 a.m. on Monday, officers with the Norman Police Department were called to a home near E. 24th and Lindsey.
When police arrived at the scene, they found one man dead and a woman suffering from a gunshot wound.
The woman was rushed to a nearby hospital with life threatening injuries.
So far, officials have not released what led up to the shooting but say they are not searching for a suspect.
- It’s a boy – a big boy. White rhino born at Disney World
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- 2020 Oklahoma Voter Guide
- Ice Storm Warning Continues thru Tuesday for OKC Metro!