OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – It was a chaotic scene after a driver tried to run from police along a busy interstate on Monday afternoon.
Oklahoma City police attempted to stop the driver in a red car, but the driver refused to pull over. Instead, the driver led officers on a short chase.
Shortly after the chase began, authorities determined it was too dangerous and called off the pursuit.
Moments later, the alleged suspect crashed and slammed into another car near I-40 and Shields.
At this point, it is not clear why the suspect ran in the first place.
- Power shut off in California as winds, fire danger increase
- Susan B. Anthony’s grave has new plastic shield for protection from ‘I voted’ stickers
- Stocks have their worst day in a month as virus cases surge
- It’s a boy – a big boy. White rhino born at Disney World
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge