OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Police have arrested one man in connection to a deadly shooting that claimed the life of a woman at a gas station.
Shortly before 11 p.m. on Saturday night, officers were called to a reported shooting at a gas station near N.W. 10th and Western.
When officers arrived, they found 31-year-old Jessica Kotulsky dead at the scene. Investigators say she had been shot to death.
Authorities learned that a group of men became involved in an altercation that led to the men exchanging gunfire.
Officials say Kotulsky was an innocent bystander who was hit by a stray bullet.
Investigators say 29-year-old Kemun Davis was identified as one of the people involved in the shooting. He was ultimately arrested on complaints of felony murder and possession of a firearm after a conviction of a felony.
Officers say they are still working to identify the others involved in the shooting.
If you have any information, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
- Oklahoma City police searching for missing, endangered juvenile
- Oklahoma City service industry staff shortage as workers transition to cannabis
- Food truck vendor speaks out after Stillwater balloon festival where patrons say they didn’t get what they paid for
- Police: Woman breaks into Michigan home, climbs into bed with couple
- Oklahoma County Detention Center’s medical provider will not cancel contract with jail