POTTAWATOMIE COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – The Pottawatomie County Sheriff’s Office has issued a Silver Alert for missing 51-year-old man who has autism and is deaf.
Officials are looking for James Murphy who is described as a white male. A further description of Murphy’s appearance is unknown.
His last known location is on Lake Road in Shawnee on July 29 around 3 a.m.
The sheriff’s office says Murphy has autism and is deaf. Authorities add that he has the mental capacity compared to that of a 13-year-old.
If you know his whereabouts or have any information, call officials immediately.
- All treat, no tricks in this forecast; first Halloween full moon in 76 years!
- FBI looking for possible victims of killer who traveled across the country
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- Edmond Police respond to shots fired at Mitch Park swim complex Friday night
- ‘I am free’: Colorado grandfather comes out as gay at age 90