TULSA, Okla. (KFOR) – Four people who were arrested during President Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa have pleaded not guilty to obstruction charges.
The four protesters who were arrested at the rally are Sheila Buck, Alexandra Scott, Ashley McCray, and Johnathan Engle.
All of the protesters have been charged with one misdemeanor count of obstructing an officer.
During a court appearance on Thursday, the suspects pleaded not guilty to the charges.
A judge has ordered them to return to court on February 1, 2021.
- Oklahoma City home repair programs to be highlighted in City Council member’s virtual town hall
- 1st private space crew paying $55 million each to fly to the International Space Station
- Cause of fire that killed former Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh undetermined: officials
- Watch Live: Biden delivers remarks as administration set to purchase millions more COVID-19 vaccine doses
- Grammy Awards odds: Will Taylor Swift reign again?