NORMAN, Okla. (KFOR) – A suspect was shot by a security guard during an attempted robbery at a pharmacy in Norman on Wednesday.
Norman Police Department officers were called to Sooner Pharmacy, 1811 W. Lindsey St., regarding a robbery.
A Norman police official said the suspect entered the pharmacy and attempted to commit a robbery.
The suspect was shot by a security guard, the police official said.
No further details have been released.
Stay with KFOR as this situation develops.
- Mickey: Cowboys licking their wounds
- Man charged with rape after 13-year-old girl taken from Nashville Walmart
- Study shows link between sleep apnea and Alzheimer’s
- 11 additional COVID-19 deaths reported in Oklahoma
- Decision 2020: Awaiting the debate