OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – One month after reopening to the public following its closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Science Museum Oklahoma has changed part of its COVID-19 policy.
Face coverings are now required for all staff and all guests ages 3 and up. The policy went into effect on July 1.
Museum officials say the decision was made “out of respect for museum staff and other guests, and following scientific evidence that masks prevent the spread of viruses like COVID-19.”
Masks may be purchased at the Box Office or Science Shop ranging from $1 – $10.
For more information on the museum’s COVID-19 policies, click here.
- Body of 19-year-old driver recovered from Lake Hefner about 100 yards from car
- Protest held after 15-year-old armed robbery suspect shot and killed by Oklahoma City police
- Dance teachers Pay it Forward by teaching dancing to people battling Parkinson’s disease
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Passenger dies in 2-vehicle crash allegedly caused by DUI