OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – The screening of ‘The Polar Express’ scheduled for 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 19 has been canceled.
“The projection truck we had secured to show ‘The Polar Express’ on Saturday has been damaged and is unable to make it out to the Park,” Stacey Aldridge, Director of Marketing & Communications for Scissortail Park, said in a news release.
However, Scissortail Park has other Christmas and holiday attractions planned.
- Oklahoma Dept. of Wildlife Conservation says ownership of wildlife in state is legal, but Galapagos tortoise incident outside that scope
- Convicted murderer of 94-year-old Oklahoma woman to serve life in prison
- Horns Ends Up on Top in Norman as OU Loses 4th Straight 69-65
- Oklahoma State Senate passes bill requiring school districts to ask employees if they want to pay association dues
- Oklahoma shooting victim rushed to hospital, police searching for suspect