OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A semi-truck crashed into multiple structures, including a duplex, in northwest Oklahoma City on Saturday afternoon.
Emergency personnel rushed to the 3700 block of Catamaran Drive following the crash.
The semi-truck drove off of a highway and crashed into the structures.
Oklahoma City firefighters and OG&E personnel are at the scene.
Authorities have not yet released details on what caused the semi-truck driver to crash into the structures.
Stay with KFOR as this story develops.
- Man charged with killing wife in Missouri after 4 prior domestic reports
- Tampa International to be first US airport to offer COVID-19 testing in terminal
- Mickey: Cowboys licking their wounds
- Man charged with rape after 13-year-old girl taken from Nashville Walmart
- Study shows link between sleep apnea and Alzheimer’s