OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A Seminole, Okla., woman died in an Oklahoma City hospital following a motorcycle crash on Friday night.
Britanie L. Hobgood, 32, died at the University of Oklahoma Medical Center from head, leg and internal and external torso injuries, according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol news release.
Hobgood was riding a 2020 Suzuki motorcycle west on Interstate 44, just west of Martin Luther King Boulevard, when at approximately 7:15 p.m. she swerved to the left and struck a cable barrier, according to the news release.
What caused Hobgood to swerve left is under investigation.
- OSBI investigating after woman’s body found along Delaware County road
- TikTok star accused of killing wife, her companion in high-rise shooting
- IN YOUR CORNER: Tenant still out thousands after landlord no-shows in court
- Severe Weather Expected Tuesday Night
- Authorities, citizens chase water buffalo through Oklahoma County fields