SHAWNEE, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities in Pottawatomie County are asking for the public’s help identifying multiple people connected to a theft at a non-profit organization.
Organizers say the Community Market is a non-profit organization that makes sure those in need have food and basic necessities.
However, thieves recently targeted the organization and stole $1,000 worth of meat.
On Thursday, officials with the City of Shawnee posted video of the alleged crime.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the Shawnee Police Department.
- Body of 19-year-old driver recovered from Lake Hefner about 100 yards from car
- Protest held after 15-year-old armed robbery suspect shot and killed by Oklahoma City police
- Dance teachers Pay it Forward by teaching dancing to people battling Parkinson’s disease
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Passenger dies in 2-vehicle crash allegedly caused by DUI