UPDATE: Officials say Richard Box has been located and is safe.
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Officials say it has been several days since family members have seen 63-year-old Richard Box.
On Friday, officials with the Oklahoma City Police Department issued a silver alert for 63-year-old Richard Box.
Authorities say no one has heard from Box since 8 a.m. on Nov. 30, and he was last seen in the 800 block of East Drive in Oklahoma City.
He was wearing a gray shirt over a white long-sleeved shirt and jeans with red suspenders.
Officials say he said he was going to catch a bus to go to Walmart and then would be back, but has not been heard from since. Police say he has signs of early dementia.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, call 911 immediately.
- Grieving parents gather for dedication to Moore students killed in separate tragedies
- Moore police officer involved in deadly 2019 crash taking a blind plea
- What a car’s ‘black box’ records and how to check if your vehicle has one
- Rep. Matt Gaetz faces bipartisan probe by House ethics, citing reports of sexual misconduct
- Man drowns in Lake Overholser after Oklahoma City police officer dives into choppy water in full uniform to rescue him