UPDATE: Officials say Julie Clark was located by police in Stroud, so the silver alert is canceled.
MIDWEST CITY, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities are asking for the public’s help finding a missing Midwest City woman.
The Midwest City Police Department has issued a silver alert for 53-year-old Julie Clark.
Clark was last seen around 9:30 p.m. on July 14 in the 200 block of W. Fairchild.
Officials say Clark, who has dementia, walked away from home in an attempt to get to the Valero at 2301 S. Air Depot.
She was wearing a white shirt and shorts.
Family members say she does not have a phone and requires daily medication.
Authorities believe she may be heading to the Stroud area.
No other details or description was provided.
If you have any information on her whereabouts, call the Midwest City Police Department.
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, some 20 injured
- 486 new COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma, OSDH reports
- New Zealand has gone 100 days without community transmission of COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Royals fan cutouts feature stormtrooper, ‘Weekend At Bernie’s’