OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – If you’re planning to take to the skies this fall, a popular airline says it will continue its COVID-19 protocols.
Southwest Airlines announced that it has decided to keep the middle seats open through November 30.
Also, face coverings are required for everyone who is 2-years-old and older while checking in, boarding, in-flight, deplaning, and retrieving your bags.
Earlier this summer, officials announced that Southwest expected October capacity to be reduced by 40-50 percent.
- Oklahoma City home repair programs to be highlighted in City Council member’s virtual town hall
- 1st private space crew paying $55 million each to fly to the International Space Station
- Cause of fire that killed former Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh undetermined: officials
- Biden: 200 million more COVID-19 vaccines ordered, expected to arrive this summer
- Grammy Awards odds: Will Taylor Swift reign again?