Space heater may have caused SW Oklahoma City apartment fire

Local

OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A space heater may have ignited a fire that damaged multiple apartments near Southwest 47th and Pennsylvania in Oklahoma City on Friday.

Oklahoma City Fire Department crews arrived at the apartment complex and found smoke and flames shooting from the second floor.

A resident told fire officials he had a space heater running inside his apartment while he was taking out trash.

He returned to his apartment and found it engulfed in flames.

Nobody was injured in the blaze, but three apartments were damaged.

Latest News

More News

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Latest News

More News

KFOR Digital Originals

More Digital Original

Popular

Follow @KFOR on Twitter

Border Report

More Border Report