BEAVER COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – Due to inclement weather, state agencies in certain areas of northwestern Oklahoma are reducing non-essential services.
The Commissioner of Public Safety announced that due to the winter weather, state agencies may temporarily reduce non-essential services beginning at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 2 and ending at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 3.
The order applies to the following counties:
State employees who are designated to maintain basic minimum services should remain at work or report to work as scheduled.
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- City of Oklahoma City Utilities customers concerned as water shutoffs return
- What’s inside President Biden’s Oval Office?