OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A local organization says it is extremely close to reaching its goal of helping children and families in need this holiday season.
Sunbeam Family Services is asking the community to support its Season of Joy event, which provides gift cards to families whose children attend the non-profit’s early education centers.
So far, Sunbeam is at 72% of its goal.
However, it is still in need of an additional 85 gift cards by Nov. 13.
Donors can give Walmart, Amazon, Target, and Visa gift cards in $25 increments to the agency.
For more information on supporting Season of Joy, including how to sign up to support children and families, visit Sunbeam’s website or call (405) 609-1755.
- Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame Welcomes Class of 2021
- Yukon man facing 90 years in prison after string of alleged storage unit break-ins
- Oklahoma City bank employee accused of stealing nearly $50,000 from elderly customer
- Oklahoma family calling for more answers after kindhearted teen daughter’s death ruled suicide
- ‘I want to be an inspiration to others’: Lee on making history in Tokyo