ENID, Okla. (KFOR) – Enid police believe a Texas homicide suspect could be in Enid.
Enid police issued a news release Wednesday stating that 21-year-old Quinton Paul Hicks, who is wanted for a homicide that occurred in Crowley, Texas, is believed to be Enid and should be considered armed and dangerous.
Hicks and 30-year-old Donell “D’Lo” Lewie are both suspected of the homicide, according to Crowley Police Department officials
Lewie was apprehended and arrested in Arkansas, Crowley police said.
Contact the Enid Police Department or the U.S. Marshals Service if you have any information about Hicks’ whereabouts.
- Nurse pulls 3 newborns out of hospital hit by the Beirut blast
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Tracking the Tropics: Experts update hurricane season forecast to ‘extremely active’ with 24 named storms
- Marines react to discovery of sunken tank, remains off California coast
- Cuomo takes over governors group as virus batters states