CADDO COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – A Round Rock, Texas, woman died in a crash in Caddo County on Wednesday.
Ruby M. Nobles, 36, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash on County Road 1250, two miles southeast of Albert, Okla., according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol news release.
Nobles was driving a 2001 Honda Accord east on County Road 1250 at a high rate of speed just before 11 a.m. when she went off the right side of the road, struck a large fence post and rolled 1.5 times. She was ejected 150 feet during the crash, according to the news release.
She was not wearing her seatbelt during the crash, the news release states.
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- With only one tip, KCPD urging community to speak up about shooting that killed 1-year-old
- 3 arrested after man fatally run over by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft
- Oklahoma City police investigating whether chase suspects are culprits of brutal Norman home invasion
- Americans load up on Halloween candy while waiting to see if trick or treating will happen