MIDWEST CITY, Okla. (KFOR) – As the number of coronavirus cases in Oklahoma continues to climb, officials at Tinker Air Force Base say new restrictions are being implemented on base.
Officials at Tinker Air Force Base say masks will now be required in all public, non-duty indoor areas. At the same time, facilities must continue or resume having just a single-point entry.
Also, dining establishments are switching to take-out only.
- Cowboys Prepare to Face Texas, and Familiar Face on Saturday
- Oklahoma twins go viral in TikTok election video- wait until you see the reveal
- Elderly metro man narrowly escapes home after cooking accident
- Del City Police looking for man who pulled out machete during parking lot fight
- Weather wreaks havoc on Oklahoma City metro Monday