MIDWEST CITY, Okla. (KFOR) – As the number of coronavirus cases in Oklahoma continues to climb, officials at Tinker Air Force Base say new restrictions are being implemented on base.
Officials at Tinker Air Force Base say masks will now be required in all public, non-duty indoor areas. At the same time, facilities must continue or resume having just a single-point entry.
Also, dining establishments are switching to take-out only.
- Dallas police officer charged with 2 counts capital murder
- All12 Courtside: Baylor wins Big 12 Conference title; teams look ahead to March
- Powerful quake hits off New Zealand, prompting evacuations
- Texas family devastated after beloved dog shot in head, left in ditch
- Study: Employment rose among those in free money experiment