OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR)- Authorities say a tip led investigators to several pieces of stolen property, including a travel trailer, some cars and construction equipment.
Last week, Oklahoma City police received information about the stolen items while making an arrest.
When they arrived at the property in the 15000 block of S. MacArthur Blvd., officers say they found 41-year-old Toby Bogart living inside the stolen travel trailer.
In all, officials say the stolen property was worth more than $325,000.
- Crowd attacks Democratic Party HQ in Portland, 8 arrested
- 14-year-old Oklahoma boy honors Asher police officer for saving dogs
- Reaction from local leaders here at home after Biden’s inauguration, stark differences in responses from both GOP and OK Dems
- ONE YEAR LATER: Oklahoma health officials reflect on one year anniversary since first reported COVID-19 case in United States
- Ticketmaster leaving countless frustrated Oklahomans without refunds for cancelled, postponed shows after pandemic