OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR)- Authorities say a tip led investigators to several pieces of stolen property, including a travel trailer, some cars and construction equipment.
Last week, Oklahoma City police received information about the stolen items while making an arrest.
When they arrived at the property in the 15000 block of S. MacArthur Blvd., officers say they found 41-year-old Toby Bogart living inside the stolen travel trailer.
In all, officials say the stolen property was worth more than $325,000.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary
- Experts explain log lighters after investigators say one caused recent house explosion
- Oklahoma City Firefighters give advice on fire and explosion prevention