“We kept calling him, kept calling him, kept calling him, just no answer,” Ceballos said. “We’re watching the GPS, we’re glued to the GPS tracker.”
Nick Ragsdale with Ragsdale Wrecker Service, who’s also a spokesperson for the ‘Slow Down and Move Over’ campaign, says tow truck drivers are a tight-knit community.
“We lost a really good driver there because of a senseless reason. Wasn’t even busy part of the highway,” Ceballos said.
- Nurse pulls 3 newborns out of hospital hit by the Beirut blast
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Tracking the Tropics: Experts update hurricane season forecast to ‘extremely active’ with 24 named storms
- Marines react to discovery of sunken tank, remains off California coast
- Cuomo takes over governors group as virus batters states