OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A popular area along a busy stretch of roadway will soon receive a bit of attention from construction crews.
If you’ve driven along Western Avenue in northwest Oklahoma City, you’ve likely noticed some curb features in the roadway.
The chicanes are designed to slow down traffic, but officials say many drivers are having a hard time navigating them.
Now, city officials say the chicanes will be replaced with crosswalks along much of Western Ave.
- Spain orders nationwide curfew to stem worsening outbreak
- Fire set in Boston ballot drop box; FBI asked to investigate
- Dalton goes down in blowout loss
- Intense Winter storm on the way, significant ice accumulations likely
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash