HUGHES COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities in Hughes County are asking for the public’s help finding a driver who fled the scene of a deadly accident.
On Aug. 8, troopers with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol say Glenn William Herrod was riding a bicycle eastbound on Hwy 9, just west of Wetumka.
Sometime between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m., Herrod was hit by an eastbound vehicle and killed.
Officials say the driver of the vehicle did not remain at the scene and has not been identified.
If you have any information on the crash, call OHP at (918) 423-3636.
- Louisville police chief declares state of emergency for department ahead of Breonna Taylor case update
- OBN agents shut down illegal marijuana growing operation in Depew
- Neighbors mourn the loss of children who died in Northeast El Paso crash
- President Trump says coronavirus affects ‘virtually nobody’ below the age of 18
- Rev. Robert Graetz, civil rights leader, passes away at 92