TULSA, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities in Tulsa are searching for a man who took out some of his anger on a Halloween decoration.
On Oct. 17, surveillance cameras at a home near 31st and Riverside in Tulsa captured a man approaching a Halloween skeleton decoration.
Officials say he charged at the decoration, and drove it into the dire.
“Besides fighting outside his weight class, he destroyed someone’s property,” the Tulsa Police Department posted on Facebook.
If you have any information on the case, call Tulsa CrimeStoppers.
- Grieving parents gather for dedication to Moore students killed in separate tragedies
- Moore police officer involved in deadly 2019 crash taking a blind plea
- What a car’s ‘black box’ records and how to check if your vehicle has one
- Rep. Matt Gaetz faces bipartisan probe by House ethics, citing reports of sexual misconduct
- Man drowns in Lake Overholser after Oklahoma City police officer dives into choppy water in full uniform to rescue him