TULSA, Okla. (KFOR) – The Tulsa Zoo will continue to open an hour earlier this summer to help guests stay cool.
On July 1, the zoo returned to a 5 p.m. closing time, which means buildings and attractions will close at 4:30 p.m. to allow time for guests to exit zoo grounds by 5 p.m.
All guests, including members, are required to reserve advance tickets online at tulsazoo.org/tickets, with 2 p.m. being the final guest entry timeslot.
The Oklahoma City also implemented the early hour opening last month so guests can beat the heat.
- Moore man on motorcycle saved by strangers after car slams into him
- UPDATE: Man helps lead children to safety after daycare fire
- Garfield County gun bust unveils numerous rifles, ammo & meth in home of convicted felon
- COVID-19 claims the life of a young mother and her unborn child
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians