TULSA, Okla. (KFOR) – Two people have been taken into custody following a deadly shooting in Tulsa.
Around 9 p.m. on Aug. 29, Tulsa police officers were called to a reported shooting at a homeless camp, located near 500 N. Sheridan.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found a man dead from gunshot wounds.
While interviewing witnesses, detectives found Jason Arce in the area and he fit the description of one of the suspects.
Authorities also arrested Andres Martinez nearby.
Arce and Martinez were arrested on complaints of first-degree murder.
- Judge UW Clemon reflects on the legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- District Attorney says OHP trooper’s fatal shooting of armed vehicle passenger was justified
- Texas, national politicians react to death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg at 87
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement