OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Authorities say they have arrested two people after a man’s body was found outside of a local hospital complex.
Shortly before 4 a.m. on Nov. 7, officers were called to the St. Anthony’s Healthplex, located in the 3400 block of S. Douglas Blvd., after someone reported a body in front of the building.
When officers arrived, they found the body of 43-year-old Dustin Voss.
Investigators say Voss’ body had trauma consistent with signs of a homicide.
Now, authorities say two people have been arrested in connection to the crime.
Officials say Ronni Asbury and Jeremiah Kirkpatrick have been arrested on complaints of second-degree murder and assault with a dangerous weapon.
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- City of Oklahoma City Utilities customers concerned as water shutoffs return
- What’s inside President Biden’s Oval Office?