LEFLORE COUNTY, Okla. (KNWA/KFTA) — Two LeFlore County men were arrested on numerous charges including desecration of a human member and outraging public decency with gross injury.
Bobby Lee Allen, 53, and Thomas Evans Gates, 42, both from Wister, Oklahoma were arrested on the following charges: medical battery, aggravated maiming, assault, and battery with a dangerous weapon resulting in bodily injury, conspiracy, desecration of a human member, outraging public decency with gross injury and possession of controlled/dangerous substance.
Gates also has pending charges, including negligent homicide, out of Pushmataha County.
A probable cause report with more information has not been released at this time.
Both men are in the LeFlore County Detention Center with a bond listed at $295,000.
Latest KFOR News Headlines:
- Vigil commemorating 100th anniversary of Tulsa Race Massacre held in Oklahoma City
- Alligator spotted cooling off at the ocean in Myrtle Beach
- Blue Origin auctions first seat on crewed space flight for $28 million
- Flight diverted to Oklahoma City because of unruly passenger
- Mothers of inmates demand better conditions inside Oklahoma County Jail