KIOWA COUNTY (KFOR) – A vehicle that was reported stolen in Lawton four years ago was found in a Kiowa County lake.
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol Dive Team recovered a red 2016 Chevrolet Impala from Tom Steed Lake on Saturday morning.
“The vehicle was approximately 120 feet northeast of Tom Steed boat ramp in 11 feet of water,” officials said on OHP’s official Facebook page.
The vehicle was reported stolen from Lawton in September 2016, according to officials.
- Protesters march peacefully in downtown OKC after grand jury decision not to charge officers with the killing of Breonna Taylor
- More than 17,000 people missing LWA payments from OESC
- California will outlaw sales of new gasoline-powered passenger cars and trucks by 2035
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- With only one tip, KCPD urging community to speak up about shooting that killed 1-year-old