OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) — The Oklahoma City Zoo shared a recent video of an elephant ultrasound!
A tiny trunk and little legs can be seen in the ultrasound performed on Asha the expecting mom.
Asha is 25-years old and the calf is due in February 2022.
Asha has given birth to three female elephants including Achara born in 2014 and Kairavi born in 2018.
In 2011, Asha gave birth to her first calf, Malee who at 4 years old died unexpectedly from the Elephant Endotheliotropic Herpesvirus. Malee was the first elephant born at the zoo.
- Why was purple significant at the inauguration?
- OSDH: 48 additional COVID-19 deaths reported in Oklahoma
- WATCH: Lady Gaga sings national anthem at Biden’s inauguration
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob