OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) — The Oklahoma City Zoo shared a recent video of an elephant ultrasound!
A tiny trunk and little legs can be seen in the ultrasound performed on Asha the expecting mom.
Asha is 25-years old and the calf is due in February 2022.
Asha has given birth to three female elephants including Achara born in 2014 and Kairavi born in 2018.
In 2011, Asha gave birth to her first calf, Malee who at 4 years old died unexpectedly from the Elephant Endotheliotropic Herpesvirus. Malee was the first elephant born at the zoo.
- Watch the Olympics Online via Livestream – August 1st
- Not feeling the glove? Tokyo’s big mitt bullpen carts getting mixed reviews
- Henryetta woman battling COVID-19 Delta variant
- 30 years, 30 Great State stories: Six generations of girls alive and well in this Oklahoma family
- UPDATE: Police search for shooters of Zydeco legend Chris Ardoin and 14-year-old at bike festival